WHEN YOUR POLICY HOLDERS FACE DISASTER, WE ARE HERE TO HELP
When disaster strikes, your policyholders can depend on us to jump into action, and you can expect us to be a strategic, transparent and effective partner from start to finish. With decades of experience working alongside insurance providers and a vast network of reconstruction resources across North America, FIRST ONSITE’s experience, scalability, and proven track record of success are unmatched. Whether your policyholders are facing floods, fires, catastrophic storms, or complex losses of any kind, our team of experienced professionals have what it takes to provide the support, resources and answers they need.
TOGETHER, WE HELP YOU RESTORE, REBUILD, AND RISE.
THE ONLY PARTNER YOU’LL EVER NEED
Our team of professionals dedicate themselves to adding value for you and your policyholders through our commitment to transparency, efficiency, and accountability. We are proud to provide the resources, technology, scalability, and service it takes to be the only partner you and your policyholders will ever need.
THE FIRST ONSITE DIFFERENCE
THE RIGHT PEOPLE
Our people are our superpower. We are a values-led company that works with transparency, integrity and accountability, always. Committed to personalized, proactive service, our team is here for you and your policyholders, no matter what.
We’re proud of our decades of experience offering proactive and reactive services to commercial insurers and property owners across North America. Our continuing education programs ensure that our employees are trained and expertly versed in the latest regulations, laws, industry trends, and technologies.
COMMITTED TO SAFETY
With one of the industry’s most advanced health and safety programs, rest assured that you and your policyholders are in good hands.
EQUIPPED FOR SUCCESS
Our robust network includes all of the tools, technology, resources, and human-power your policyholders need to Rebuild, Restore, and Rise.
24/7 RAPID RESPONSES
We’re first to answer, first to arrive. Our team is available whenever, wherever, and however you and your policyholders need us, with 24/7 service guaranteed for all of North America.
BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR POLICY HOLDERS
- Reduced cycle time
- Reduced indemnity dollars
- Mitigate delays, downtime, and business interruptions
- Efficient, cost-effective, and proven processes
- Real-time, daily field reports including updated project status, photos and/or video
- Transparency and timely communication throughout the project with all interested parties concerning progress, scope and cost
- A team you can trust to deliver, add value, and act with integrity
- Confidence that when the unexpected happens, you have a partner that’s ready to act
BOOST EFFICIENCY WITH PRE-LOSS PARTNERSHIP
When you partner with FIRST ONSITE and introduce us to your policyholder pre-loss, we can develop a response plan that will minimize delay and reduce cycle time in the event of an emergency. Partnering with us from the start means you and your policyholder will get access to seamlessly shared information and real-time, daily updates as soon as our team hits the field.
When disaster strikes, a quick response is essential. With 24/7 emergency service, 365 days a year, our team is always ready to respond—anytime, anyplace. Partnering with us pre-loss ensures the fastest, most seamless response time possible.
COMMERCIAL INSURANCE SERVICES
Our comprehensive services include stabilization, cost evaluation, scope of work preparation, and collaboration to make sure your policyholders feel confident, reassured, and informed every step of the way.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Emergency response planning
- Catastrophic event restoration
- Large and complex recovery
- Fire and smoke damage restoration
- Water and flood damage restoration
- General contracting and reconstruction
HOW WE WORK
- On-call 24/7 for safe, rapid, and reliable nationwide response
- Extensive inventory of equipment and vehicles available for immediate deployment
- Strategic office locations across North America and a vast network of subcontractors, material suppliers and staging facilities allowing a prompt response
- Extensive experience working with major insurance carriers and consultants to ensure a smooth claims process