Discover how we’ve helped our clients overcome severe water damage.
Water & Flood Damage Restoration
We Won’t Let Water Damage Sink You
From small leaks to severe floods, water can wreak havoc on your home or business. Our equipment allows us to detect water damage in places you can’t see, like walls or ceilings. By quickly fixing issues, we help you avoid long-term disaster – and get your building looking as good as new.
Learn how our water damage recovery services cover your near-term and long-term risks.
- The longer water comes into contact with your building, the more damage it can cause to pipes, insulation, flooring, and even structural integrity.
- Standing water can also lead to highly contagious illnesses such as hepatitis A, salmonella, and respiratory issues.
- To limit the near-term and long-term effects, we immediately locate and contain the source of excess water.
- Once we’ve contained the water and determined the site is safe to operate in, we implement our advanced drying services.
- We bring advanced moisture-detection and drying equipment to the job site, even when resources are scarce.
- Our thorough water damage restoration process covers everything from floors to hard-to-reach wall and ceiling cavities.
- Having addressed immediate water damage threats, we begin combating long-term issues.
- Microbial growth in water-impacted areas can be a significant risk. Our certified experts identify and address the possibility of future mold-related problems.
- We also move quickly to determine whether we can restore critical documents and equipment.
For decades, we’ve provided expert cleanup services when North America has needed it most. Today, we’re rising to the occasion of a new crisis: COVID-19. We’ve met the pandemic head-on by leading over 1,000 COVID-19 decontamination projects. We’re bringing the technology, practices, and aggressive precautions from those cleanups to every other job we take on. No matter what service we provide, you can expect our teams to:
- Use appropriate PPE at all times
- Adhere to all state, local, CDC, EPA, and industry guidelines
- Decontaminate using 100% biodegradable products with no carcinogens or poisonous residuals
- Maintain safe work practices around sensitive business equipment
When your needs go beyond water damage cleanup, so do our services. See how our breadth of expertise can help you overcome whatever comes your way.
Discover what our leading North American restoration services can do for you.